Philips HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator - Complete Package
Product Code: M5066A-ABAPKG
- Philips HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator with Carry Case
- 2 Sets of Adult SMART Pads
- Philips AED 4-Year Battery ( installed)
- FAST Response Kit (Includes Pocket Mask, Scissors, Gloves, Razor, Absorbent Towel)
- Surface Mount AED Cabinet with Alarm
- AED 3D Wall Sign (1) AED Flat Wall Sign (1)
- AED Bonus Pack - Includes 1 AED inspection tag, 1 battery sticker, 1 AED Wall Sticker, and 1 AED Window Sticker
- FREE AED Management! Notification of expiring supplies and ongoing customer support to make owning and maintaining your AED simple and worry-free.
Due to a product recall, there is no ETA on this product from the manufacturer. Call to pre-order.
Free Shipping for AED Purchases
Flexible Payment Options
I have forwarded your company info about the ZOLL Plus AED and I told them about your excellent customer service and prompt shipping. Thanks again for your help with my mannequins, could not believe how fast they were shipped/arrived.
Philips, the worldwide leader in automated external defibrillators (AEDs), designed the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator for the ordinary person in the extraordinary moment. The HeartStart OnSite AED is designed to be the easiest AED to set up and use and the most reliable defibrillator available.
The HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator device includes an 8-year manufacturer’s warranty at no charge. Battery includes 4-year warranty. Other accessories include a 1-year warranty.
Features & Benefits:
- Using the Heartstart OnSite AED is simple. Pulling the green handle powers-up the defibrillator and actives voice instructions. These instructions are paced to your actions, to help guide you through the entire process, from placing pads on the patient to delivering a defibrillation shock.
- Semi Automatic Operation ensures user maintains control of rescue.
- Truncated Exponential Biphasic Waveform. Waveform parameters adjusted as a function of each patient’s impedance.
- The Philips SMART Biphasic waveform formulation delivers high voltage to drive high current and generate
high voltage gradients at the heart with fewer joules. Shocking protocol: 150J - 150J - 150J
- SMART Analysis automatically assesses the victim’s heart rhythm and is designed not to deliver therapy unless the rhythm is determined to be shockable – even if the Shock button is pressed.
- Quick Shock: Enables the Onsite AED to deliver a shock after the end of CPR interval in about 8 seconds. The OnSite is among the fastest AEDs in class at delivering a shock after CPR.
- Comprehensive voice prompts confidently guide the user through the rescue.
- CPR Coach, detailed voice prompts are available to the user at the push of a button. CPR Coach can be turned off at anytime.
- SMART Pads: The HeartStart Onsite AED utilizes "Smart Pads"...the pads are “smart” because they sense when they have been removed from the cartridge and when each has been applied to the patient, adjusting the voice instructions to your actions.
- Automatic daily self tests check: internal circuitry, waveform delivery system, pads cartridge, and battery capacity.
- Always ready: Blinking green “Ready” light indicates the Onsite AED has passed its daily self test and is ready for use. Audible “chirp” indicates need for maintenance.
- The internal memory is capable of storing the first 15 minutes of ECG and the entire incident’s events and analysis decisions. Data can be transferred via wireless transmission of event data to a Smartphone or PC, using the IrDA protocol.
- 4 Year Onsite Battery Pack Warranty
- 8 Year AED Warranty.
- Lightweight & Portable at only 3.3 lbs
- New AHA guidelines compliant!
Each Philips HeartStart Onsite AED Kit Includes:
- (1) Philips HeartStart Onsite AED with 8 Year Warranty
- (2) Sets of Adult SMART Pads Cartridge (pre-installed in AED)
- (1) Philips Onsite Battery Pack with 4 Year Warranty
- (1) Quick Setup Guide
- (1) Owners Manual & Maintenance Booklet
- (1) Quick Reference Instruction Card
- FREE Tracking and notification of expiring supplies.
Philips HeartStart OnSite Brochures
Philips HeartStart OnSite Instructional Videos
- Replacing Pads and Batteries
- Setup Instructions
- Philips Onsite Trouble Shooting and Pad/Battery Replacement Guide