Prestan TAKE2 Manikin and Training Unit Pack.
Product Code: PP-FM-600M-MS-02
Prestan has now bundled our most popular products into an assortment pack! The Prestan TAKE2 is the very first training package that offers both Prestan Manikins and AED UltraTrainers to meet all training requirements.
Free Shipping! Use coupon code Prestan19 at checkout. (Some exceptions apply.)
Free Shipping for AED Purchases
Flexible Payment Options
Click here to see our Complete AED Packages
- PP-FM-600M-MS includes
- 2 Prestan Professional Adult Manikins with CPR Feedback
- 2 Prestan Professional Infant Manikins with CPR Feedback
- 2 Prestan AED UltraTrainers
- 20 Prestan Adult Face-Shield/Lung-Bags
- 20 Prestan Infant Face-Shield/Lung-Bags
- 8 x AA Batteries
- Deluxe Carrying Case
- Instruction Sheet and Packing Instructions
Prestan Professional Adult CPR-AED Training Manikin (With CPR Monitor) features:
- Unique clamshell design
- Visible chest rise when ventilated.
- Head tilt/chin lift
- CPR rate monitor
- A one-piece, disposable face shield lung bag
- Audible compression clicker
- Anatomical features, including xiphoid process
- Realistic skin-like finish
Prestan Professional Adult CPR-AED Training Manikin (With CPR Monitor) benefits:
- Clamshell torso opens easily for simple insertion of face shield/lung bags, which attach to the manikin to prevent slipping
- Built-in clicker mechanism sounds when the student has used sufficient force to compress the chest to the recommended depth
- Head tilt/chin lift teaches students to correctly open the airway
- CPR rate monitor with four bright lights in the left shoulder lets students see instantly when they've found the proper rate of compressions, and makes it easy for Instructors to quickly and accurately check the progress of multiple students in a short amount of time. In the sequence:
- a red light indicates fewer than 60 compressions per minute
- a yellow light illuminates when the rate is 60 to fewer than 80 compressions per minute
- a single green light comes on when the student is administering 80 to fewer than 100 compressions per minute
- two green lights let students know that they have reached the recommended 100 compressions per minute, and stay on to help students maintain that rate; if the student slows down, the green lights go out and the sequence is repeated
- Molded, pliable skin that is realistic to the eye and touch; resists dirt, grime, and grease; is durable and easy to clean; and allows AED pads to adhere to the manikin without leaving adhesive residue behind
- Realistic head features, including a pinchable nose and a prominent jawline for simulation of jaw thrust technique
- Realistic torso with prominent collarbones, an accurate nipple line, obvious xiphoid process, rib-cage lines, breastbone structure, an upper chest sized for the easy application of AED pads, and navel placement that allows for realistic teaching of abdominal thrusts
Accessories and Replacement Supplies
Prestan Professional Adult Face Shields (Package of 50) (item no. PP-FS-50)
Prestan Professional Adult Face Shield Lung Bags (Package of 10) (item no. PP-ALB-10)
Prestan Professional Adult Face Shield Lung Bags (Package of 50) (item no. PP-ALB-50)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the power source for the CPR rate monitor?
A: The CPR rate monitor runs on 2 AA batteries (for each manikin), which are included and come installed in the manikins.
Q: Can you perform the Heimlich maneuver on Prestan manikins?
A: Yes. These manikins are designed with a slightly longer torso and a visible navel that work well for the Heimlich maneuver, and the head is attached in such a way that it doesn't jerk back and forth during the maneuver.