ECG Electrodes 3 ECG electrodes/pouch (200 pouches/600 electrodes)
ZOLL ECG electrodes offer stable and reliable ECG traces with low signal noise. The aggressive adhesive allows for excellent patient adherence and withstands difficult conditions found in emergency situations.
Designed for use in emergency, holter, surgery, ICU/CCU, stress test, and EMS applications/environments.
- Medical grade white polyethylene; soft closed cell foam/adhesive impervious to fluids.
- High-tack medical grade adhesive ideal for all skin types including diaphoretic patients.
- Wet conductive gel ensures the best skin coupling.
- Rectangular shape permits electrodes to be placed close together on patients with smaller chests.
- Sealed Tracerite™ gel cover system extends product life outside the pouch.
- Meets all AAMI specifications.
- Latex-free and hypoallergenic.
- Available in pediatric size.