Laerdal Infant Airway Management Trainer
Provides realistic anatomy for teaching and practicing infant intubation. Correct tube placement can be checked by practical inflation test. Realistic anatomy of the tongue, oropharynx, epiglottis, larynx, vocal cords, and trachea. Soft skin and features for a "babylike" feel. Airway lubricant included.
**Special order item .**
Free Shipping for AED Purchases
Flexible Payment Options
I am very happy that I have come across your site and will be doing business with your company, moving forward! Your customer support has been amazing!
.Realistic practice is the key to developing proficiency in airway management skills. The Laerdal Infant Airway Management Trainer provides the realistic anatomy of a three-month-old infant for teaching and practicing basic and advanced airway management skills.
- Realistic representation of human anatomy, tissue, and skin material
- Allows students to undertake training that is directly transferable to the clinical setting
- Minimal maintenance and robust design enable cost effective training
- A base plate mount allows stable practicing conditions and easy transportation
- The cover prevents dust from coming into contact with the head during storage
- Realistic anatomy of the tongue, oropharynx, epiglottis, larynx, vocal cords, and trachea
- Practicing of oral and nasal intubation
- Practicing use of LMA (Laryngeal Mask Airway)
- Correct tube placement can be checked by practical inflation test
- Bag-Valve-Mask ventilation can be practiced
- Sellick Maneuver can be performed
- Stomach inflation
- Realistic tissue simulation