Elite Series Red/Blue Wearable LED Safety Light
Product Code: ELT-RB
- Guardian Angel Lights
- Lightweight – Approximately 3 Oz
- Durable – Water proof, dust proof, shock proof, IP68 Rated
- Long Range Visibility – Rated up to 4 miles of visibility using high powered LEDs, 360°-degree illumination
- Stealth Work Light Feature – Single red LED work light for low light environments
- Enhanced Work Light Feature – 4 high powered white LEDs offer hands free work light
- Brightness Settings
- Extreme Battery Life – Rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Built in Magnet Mounting System – Built in Neodymium magnet and corresponding magnet clip (included) attaches to nearly any surface
- Independent Light Controls – 4 different light controls provide maximum lighting versatility, including an all flash emergency mode
- #2 Most Wanted Product of 2018
- #4 Top Product LEPN
SINGLE RED WORK LIGHT, 4 ENHANCED WHITE LED TAKE DOWN LIGHTS, EACH SIDE FLASHES RED AND BLUE, OR ALL BLUE LEDs. WHITE EMERGENCY UP-LIGHT ON TOP OF DEVICE.
The perfect LED safety light for: First Responders, Law Enforcement and Firefighters: View Video
What are the sizes and weights of the Guardian Angel devices?
Size (cm): 6.9W x 4.7L x 2.5H; Weight (g): 92.0 (3.24 oz)
How long does it take to charge the battery?
If the battery is fully depleted, it will take approximately 3 hours to fully recharge. While the battery is charging, the red work light on the front will blink every few seconds. Once fully charged it will blink twice in rapid succession every few seconds.
How do I charge the battery?
All Guardian Angels come with a micro USB charger. Simply plug in the charging cord to the device and plug the USB into any USB charger.
How many charging cycles will the battery last?
Up to 3,000.
How long can I use my Guardian Angel on 1 charge?
Depends on the brightness setting and the light pattern mode. The device can last anywhere from 4 to 150 hours on a single charge. The recharge time is shorter than the shortest battery run time as well.
Will my device drain the battery if it’s powered on but not in use?
No, the battery is only used when the lights on the device are engaged.
Do the lithium ion rechargeable batteries used in the Guardian Angel devices have a safety rating?
Yes. Each battery carries a UN38.3 safety materials rating.
How should I dispose of Lithium Ion batteries?
Lithium ion batteries, like all rechargeable batteries are recyclable and should be recycled. They should never be incinerated since they might explode. Most places that sell rechargeable batteries will also accept them back for recycling.
Do the Guardian Angel devices carry an IP rating?
The Elite Series carry an IP68 rating.
What is the warranty on Guardian Angel devices?
We offer a 2 year warranty from the time of purchase on any defective parts. We will either fix your device or replace it entirely. The warranty does not include wear and tear or misuse.
Is my Guardian Angel still under warranty if I take it apart?
No, the warranty is void if it is taken apart by someone other than one of our employees or designee.
|Arm Strap for Guardian Angel Devices||$25.95||Add to Cart|
|Bike/Rail Rubber Strap Mount with Magnetic Mount||$26.95||Add to Cart|
|Window Mount Bracket with Magnetic Mount||$26.95||Add to Cart|
|Hard Hat Mount Elite Series||$11.95||Add to Cart|
|Universal Clip Mount with Magnetic Mount||$18.95||Add to Cart|
|Elite Series Strap & Epaulet Clip Mount||$11.95||Add to Cart|
|Canine Harness & Mount for LED Safety Light||$26.95||Add to Cart|