Your shopping cart is empty!
- Reusable physical protection barrier
- Used as physical barrier to prevent the victim's breath and body fluids from reaching the rescuer
- Helps reduce the risk of cross contamination and transference of viruses and bacteria between the victim and rescuer in situations where mouth-to-mouth assistance is required
- One-way valve and directional diaphragm prevents back-flow of air and contaminants
- Constructed with a specially designed viral and bacterial filter for extra protection
- Medical grade thermoplastic mask for effective ventilation through both the nose and mouth
- Clear mask permits patient monitoring
- Features a soft inflated cuff for a leak-proof seal and added patient comfort
- 15/22 mm inputs connect to standard manual or mechanical resuscitators or bag-valve-masks
- Includes an oxygen inlet for optional supplemental oxygen
- Suitable for adults and children
- Can be used under extreme environmental temperatures
- Packaged in a compact, hard shell carrying case
- Disposable replacement one-way valve available (item 17747)
- Includes one set of gloves and one Anti-microbial wipe,.