SimPad PLUS with SkillReporter
Product Code: 206-30001
Track, Measure and Improve CPR training.
SimPad PLUS with SkillReporter facilitates real-time feedback, records data and calculates overall performance for thorough training and debrief on CPR performance. It can be used for wireless control of up to 6 QCPR manikins simultaneously. An instructor can instantly identify and guide a student struggling to perform Quality CPR.
- SimPad PLUS device with activated SkillReporter software
- AC power supply (power and charger)
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- SimPad PLUS sleeve (protective case for SimPad PLUS)
- USB cable – attaches SimPad PLUS to PC for updates and downloads
- Wrist Strap for SimPad PLUS
- User Guide
- Important Product Information
Free Shipping for AED Purchases
Flexible Payment Options
I have forwarded your company info about the ZOLL Plus AED and I told them about your excellent customer service and prompt shipping. Thanks again for your help with my mannequins, could not believe how fast they were shipped/arrived.
Easy to understand, real time feedback
SimPad PLUS with SkillReporter software provides comprehensive, easy-to-use feedback for enhanced QCPR training. During training the operator will be able to monitor the following metrics for up to 6 manikins simultaneously:
- Compression rate and depth
- Correct release for each compression
- Correct hand position
- Frequency and length of interruptions
- Appropriate ventilation volume
- Automatic and manual annotation of key events during CPR simulation
If required, training can be run in Assessment Mode so that no live feedback is given but data is recorded for the assessment debrief.
User friendly and tailored debriefing that highlights areas for improvement
SimPad PLUS with SkillReporter calculates an overall performance score, and summarizes areas for improvement, from the data obtained during training.
Detailed data can be accessed easily from the performance summary so that precise feedback can be given in the areas where improvement is needed. This flexibility enables trainers to provide tailored feedback for each student to learn and improve CPR performance.
Data and reports can be easily transferred to a PC for ease of viewing, printing and backup storage with the free Session Viewer software.
Full control of the training session
In addition to all feedback and debriefing functionality, SimPad PLUS with SkillReporter allows instructors to:
- Manage the cardiac rhythms for live defibrillator use.
- Control AED Trainer 2 and AED Trainer 3 remotely (via the Laerdal Link system)
- Adjust limits and thresholds for compressions and ventilations (European Resuscitation Council (ERC) / American Heart Association (AHA) Guideline presets included)