ZOLL AED Plus Semi-Automatic
Product Code: 20100000101011060
SALE!--limited time offer - only while supplies last.
- ZOLL AED Plus Semi-Automatic with 5 year warranty. Warranty extended to 7 years with registration of ZOLL AED.
- Lithium Batteries- set of 10 (8000-0807-01)
- One set ZOLL CPR-D padz (8900-0800-01) with 5 Year Shelf Life
- ZOLL AED Plus Soft carry case.
- ZOLL AED Plus Demonstration & Set-Up CD
- Operator's Guide
- AED Bonus Pack: Includes 1 AED inspection tag, 1 battery replacement reminder sticker, 1 AED Wall Sticker, and 1 AED Window Sticker
- FREE AED Management. Notification of expiring supplies and ongoing customer support to make owning and maintaining your AED simple.
Free Shipping for AED Purchases
Flexible Payment Options
Click here to see our Complete AED Packages
What good is an AED that only works half the time?
When a cardiac arrest occurs, the fact is that only half of the victims will need a shock. The other half require CPR.
You deserve an automated external defibrillator (AED) that helps you all the time. And, only one AED can actually see when you are doing CPR and help you do it well. You need more than just commands, without assistance.
The ZOLL AED Plus® features Real CPR Help®, a tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other automated external defibrillator (AED).
- Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to push harder.
- Pushing hard enough? It will say, "Good compressions."
- Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate.
- It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time.
- Not yet started? The AED Plus will tell you again to get started.
- Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue.
ZOLL believes an AED should not just deliver a shock. It should also help the rescuer provide high-quality cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). That's why you need ZOLL's AED Plus with Real CPR Help.
The AED Plus offers:
- Real CPR Help for rate and depth of compressions.
- Support for the complete Chain of Survival.
- Help to all victims of SCA, even those for which no shock is advised.
- A one-piece pad for fast and accurate placement.
Other important features:
- Intelligent Pediatric Capability.
- ZOLL's Rectilinear Biphasic™ Waveform.
- Guidelines 2010 Ready.
Features & Benefits:
- Semi-Automatic Mode ensures user stays in control of rescue.
- Our ZOLL® AED Plus® includes a LCD screen at no additional cost showing voice prompt messages, device advisory messages, elapsed time, shock count and chest compression graph.
- ZOLL®’s AED Plus® is the only AED that features Real CPR Help, ™ a tool that can actually see your chest compressions and guide you to the correct rate and depth during CPR. No other AED provides Real CPR Help™.
- One Electrode is Easier than Two: The CPR-D•padz, ™ is a one-piece, pre-connected pair of electrodes with Real CPR Help. By using CPR hand placement as the landmark, it is easy to place the CPR-D•padz, ™, on the victim quickly. Traditional 2 piece Stat•padz II electrodes are also available.
- Consumer Batteries for Convenience and Savings: the AED Plus is the only AED to use inexpensive, consumer lithium batteries that are easy to replace and last five years in stand-by mode.
- A picture is worth a thousand words. The AED Plus’ unique graphical interface – pictures combined with
text displays and voice prompts – helps rescuers every step of the way.
- Waveform: Rectilinear Biphasic. Only biphasic waveform cleared by the FDA to be labeled as clinically superior to monophasic waveforms for the conversion of ventricular fibrillation in high-impedance patients. It allows the AED Plus to deliver more current than any other AED when it matters most.
- Escalating, low energy waveform: Automatic pre-programmed selection (120J, 150J, 200J)
- Fast Shock Charge Time: less than 10 seconds with new batteries.
- ZOLL’s CPR-D•padz, ™ with 5 year shelf life & consumer grade lithium batteries significantly reduce electrode the cost of AED ownership.
- Automatic Self Tests
- 5 Year AED Warranty! (7 year warranty if registered online after purchase!)
- New AHA guidelines compliant!
ZOLL AED Plus Brochures
- ZOLL AED Plus Brochure - English
- ZOLL AED Plus Brochure - French
- ZOLL AED Plus Brochure for Doctors
- ZOLL AED Plus Brochure for Dental Offices
- ZOLL AED Plus Brochure for the Workplace
- ZOLL AED Plus Brochure for Nursing Homes
- ZOLL AED Plus Accessories and Training Products
AED Plus Manuals, Set Up, Demonstration and Practice
ZOLL AED Plus Setup and Practice Videos
- Outside the Box - Setup, test, inspect, and install the AED Plus
- Inside the Rescue - Demonstration and Practice
ZOLL AED Plus Demo Videos
|ZOLL CPR Stat-padz||$85.50||Add to Cart|
|ZOLL Pedi-padz II||$118.75||Add to Cart|
|ZOLL AED Plus Batteries (Type 123 Lithium quantity of 10)||$90.00||Add to Cart|
|ZOLL CPR-D-padz||$190.00||Add to Cart|
|ZOLL AED Plus Large Pelican Case||$250.00||Add to Cart|
|ZOLL AED Plus Small Pelican Case||$230.00||Add to Cart|