ZOLL AED Plus Fully-Automatic
Product Code: 21400710702011060
SALE!--limited time offer - only while supplies last.
- ZOLL AED Plus Fully-Automatic with 5 year warranty. Warranty extended to 7 years with registration of ZOLL AED.
- Lithium Batteries- set of 10 (8000-0807-01)
- One set ZOLL CPR-D padz. (8900-0800-01)
- ZOLL AED Plus Soft carry case.
- Operator's Guide
- AED Bonus Pack: Includes 1 AED inspection tag, 1 battery replacement reminder sticker, 1 AED Wall Sticker, and 1 AED Window Sticker
- FREE AED Management. Notification of expiring supplies and ongoing customer support to make owning and maintaining your AED simple.
Free Shipping for AED Purchases
Flexible Payment Options
Click here to see our Complete AED Packages
Fully 2015 Guidelines-compliant and Fully Automatic!
When the ZOLL Fully-Automatic AED Plus® detects a shockable heart rhythm, it delivers the shock on its own, with no rescuer intervention required. No one needs to push a button. Once the AED Plus Automatic prompts, “DON’T TOUCH PATIENT,” and the heart analysis begins, if a shock is needed it will be delivered automatically after a brief verbal countdown.
When a cardiac arrest occurs, the fact is that only half of the victims will need a shock. However, all will require cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
You deserve an automated external defibrillator (AED) that is fully automatic and helps you all the time. And only one AED can actually see when you are doing CPR and help you do it well. You need more than just commands, without assistance. That's not smart, and it's certainly not help.
ZOLL's Fully Automatic AED Plus features Real CPR Help®, a CPR feedback tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.
Features & Benefits:
- Our ZOLL® AED Plus® includes a LCD screen at no additional cost showing voice prompt messages, device advisory messages, elapsed time, shock count and chest compression graph.
- ZOLL®’s AED Plus® is the only AED that features Real CPR Help, ™ a tool that can actually see your chest compressions and guide you to the correct rate and depth during CPR. No other AED provides Real CPR Help™.
- One Electrode is Easier than Two: The CPR-D•padz™ is a one-piece, pre-connected pair of electrodes with Real CPR Help. By using CPR hand placement as the landmark, it is easy to place the CPR-D•padz, ™, on the victim quickly. Traditional 2 piece Stat•padz II electrodes are also available.
- Consumer Batteries for Convenience and Savings: the AED Plus is the only AED to use inexpensive, consumer lithium batteries that are easy to replace and last five years in stand-by mode.
- A picture is worth a thousand words. The AED Plus’ unique graphical interface – pictures combined with
text displays and voice prompts – helps rescuers every step of the way.
- Waveform: Rectilinear Biphasic. Only biphasic waveform cleared by the FDA to be labeled as clinically superior to monophasic waveforms for the conversion of ventricular fibrillation in high-impedance patients. It allows the AED Plus to deliver more current than any other AED when it matters most.
- Escalating, low energy waveform: Automatic pre-programmed selection (120J, 150J, 200J)
- Fast Shock Charge Time: less than 10 seconds with new batteries.
- ZOLL’s CPR-D•padz, ™ with 5 year shelf life & consumer grade lithium batteries significantly reduce electrode the cost of AED ownership.
- Automatic Self Tests
- 5 Year AED Warranty! (7 year warranty if registered online after purchase!)
- New AHA guidelines compliant!
|ZOLL CPR-D-padz||$190.00||Add to Cart|
|ZOLL AED Plus Large Pelican Case||$250.00||Add to Cart|
|ZOLL Pedi-padz II||$118.75||Add to Cart|
|ZOLL AED Plus Small Pelican Case||$230.00||Add to Cart|
|ZOLL AED Plus Batteries (Type 123 Lithium quantity of 10)||$90.00||Add to Cart|
|ZOLL CPR Stat-padz||$85.50||Add to Cart|