PACKAGED FOR HOME USE. For business or public access use , please see Philips OnSite AED
The HeartStart Home Defibrillator is designed for use at home, cottage, and you can bring it with you everywhere you go.
The Philips HeartStart Home Defibrillator is the first and only new-generation defibrillator specifically designed for the home and has been recognized as safe to use because it delivers a shock only when advised and easy to use by virtually anyone. It is also ready when you need it because it performs its own self-tests.
HeartStart treats the most common cause of sudden cardiac arrest. This award-winning and consumer friendly device is:
- Safe - Based on industry-leading technology. Only treats shockable heart rhythms.
- Easy to Use - Guides you with interactive voice instructions. Senses and adapts to your actions. Provides CPR coaching.
- Reliable - Comes with 4-year battery. Runs daily self-tests for readiness, virtually no maintenance needed. If HeartStart detects a problem, it chirps loudly to alert owner.
- Portable - Weighs just 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs). Take it wherever you go.
The Philips HeartStart Home Defibrillator is designed to treat one of the nation’s leading killers – sudden cardiac arrest (SCA). When SCA strikes, the electrical system of the heart short circuits. Shocking the heart into a normal rhythm is called defibrillation and is the only way to effectively treat the most common form of SCA.
The Philips HeartStart Home Defibrillator comes with everything you need:
- Philips HeartStart Home Defibrillator
- Red carry case with 911/EMS card
- Adult SMART Pads cartridge (lasts 2 years)
- Battery (lasts 4 years on standby)
- Training video
- 8-year exchange warranty on AED
First Aid kit contents:
|1||EA||Abdominal/Combine Pad, 12.7 x 22.9 cm, Sterile|
|3||EA||After Bite Treatment Swabs|
|8||EA||Alcohol Antiseptic Swabs|
|6||EA||Benzalkonium Chloride (Bzk), Antiseptic Towelettes|
|1||EA||Cold Pack, Instant, Small, 10.2 x 15.2 cm|
|1||RL||Conforming Stretch Bandage, 5.1 cm x 3.7 m|
|1||RL||Elastic Support/Compression Bandage, 5.1 cm x 4.6 m|
|6||EA||Fabric Bandages, 2.2 x 7.6 cm, Heavyweight|
|2||EA||Fabric Bandages, Fingertip Large, 4.4 x 7.6 cm, Heavyweight|
|2||EA||Fabric Bandages, Knuckle, 3.8 x 7.6 cm, Heavyweight|
|2||EA||Fabric Bandages, Large Patch, 5.1 x 7.6 cm, Heavyweight|
|2||EA||First Aid Ointment, 1 g|
|3||EA||Gauze Pads, 7.6 x 7.6 cm, Sterile|
|6||EA||Hand Cleansing Moist Towelettes|
|2||EA||Hand Sanitizer, Antiseptic Gel, 3.7 mL|
|1||PKG||Nitrile, Medical Examination Gloves, Powder-Free, Large, 2's|
|10||EA||Plastic Bandages, 1 x 3.8 cm, Junior|
|12||EA||Plastic Bandages, 1.9 x 7.6 cm|
|1||PKG||Safety Pins, Assorted Sizes, 6's|
|1||EA||Scissors, Blunt Tip, Nickel-Plated, 10.5 cm|
|1||EA||St. John Ambulance, Pocket Guide (English/French)|
|1||RL||Tape, Clear Plastic, 2.5 cm x 2.3 m|
|1||EA||Triangular Bandage, 101.6 x 101.6 x 142.2 cm (40" x 40" x 56"), Compressed|
|1||EA||Plastic Box, 10 Unit, w/Imprint, 21.6 x 13.7 x 7.9 cm (8-1/2" x 5-3/8" x 3-1/8")|