Your shopping cart is empty!
AED Unit Discontinued. Pads and batteries available for a limited time.
- Semi Automatic Operation or Optional ECG Display with Semi Automatic Operation & Optional Manual Override (select options when ordering).
- Truncated Exponential Biphasic Waveform. Waveform parameters adjusted as a function of each patient’s impedance.
- SMART Biphasic technology. The Philips SMART Biphasic waveform is highly effective, yet minimizes harmful side effects. Its effectiveness is backed by over 40 published, peer-reviewed studies. Shocking protocol: 150J - 150J - 150J
- SMART Analysis automatically assesses the victim’s heart rhythm and is designed not to deliver therapy unless the rhythm is determined to be shockable – even if the Shock button is pressed.
- Quick Shock: Enables the FR2+ AED to deliver a shock after the end of CPR interval in about 8 seconds. The FR2+ is among the fastest AEDs in class at delivering a shock after CPR.
- Comprehensive voice prompts confidently guide the user through the rescue.
- CPR Coach, detailed voice prompts are available to the user at the push of a button. CPR Coach can be turned off at anytime.
- Large LCD back-lit text display (or optional ECG display) is perfect for loud environments as well as giving trained rescuers the information they need.
- The optional reusable 3-leadwire FR2+ ECG assessment module enables the professional responder to proactively use the FR2+ to assess the rhythm of patients who are not in cardiac arrest, but are conscious, breathing, and suspected of being at risk for cardiac distress (choose ECG option when ordering).
- Exceptionally rugged. Designed to operate in harsh conditions the FR2+ AED boasts an IP 54 rating.
- Automatic daily, weekly & monthly self tests check: internal circuitry, waveform delivery system, pads cartridge, and battery capacity.
- Always ready: the FR2+ features a highly visible status indicator as well as an audible indicator if the device needs fails a self test.
- The optional data card enables the FR2+ to record up to 8 hour of event & ECG information.
- 4 Year Battery Pack Warranty
- 2 Year AED Warranty
- New AHA guidelines compliant!