Philips HeartStart OnSite Trainer
Product Code: M5085A-ABA
Free Shipping for AED Purchases
Flexible Payment Options
Click here to see our Complete AED Packages
Empower your students by teaching them how to use the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator to save lives. The HeartStart AED Trainer simulates how the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator will operate during a real-life cardiac arrest event. Clear, confident voice instructions and preconfigured scenarios make training students easier and more rewarding.
(Ships in 5-10 business days)
- Voice instructions match those of the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator.
- Works with internal and external pads adapters, allowing the instructor to provide some or no clues toward pad placement; resulting in the most realistic training scenario.
- Resembles the HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator, yet is sufficiently different to avoid inadvertent use in an actual emergency.
- Training for both adult patients and children.
- CPR coaching helps train students in adult and infant/child CPR.
- Uses four standard AA cell batteries (not included) allowing you to manage training costs
The AED Trainer includes:
- Nylon carry case
- One set of reusable adult training pads
- One External Manikin Adapter Strip
|Philips OnSite Trainer Carry Case (Ships in 5-10 business days)||$36.00||Add to Cart|
|Philips OnSite Adult TRAINING Cartridge w/Pad Placement Guide||$79.00||Add to Cart|
|Philips Infant/Child TRAINING Cartridge w/ Placement Guide||$84.00||Add to Cart|
|Philips Infant/Child Pad Placement Guide||$28.00||Add to Cart|