Philips HeartStart Home Defibrillator
Product Code: M5068A
Free Shipping for AED Purchases
Flexible Payment Options
Click here to see our Complete AED Packages
PACKAGED FOR HOME USE. For business or public acess use , please see Philips OnSite AED at https://aedshop.ca/aed-units/philips-aed-units/philips-heartstart-onsite-defibrillator-aed
The HeartStart Home Defibrillator is designed for use at home, cottage, and you can bring it with you everywhere you go.
The Philips HeartStart Home Defibrillator is the first and only new-generation defibrillator specifically designed for the home and has been recognized as safe to use because it delivers a shock only when advised and easy to use by virtually anyone. It is also ready when you need it because it performs its own self-tests.
HeartStart treats the most common cause of sudden cardiac arrest. This award-winning and consumer friendly device is:
- Safe - Based on industry-leading technology. Only treats shockable heart rhythms.
- Easy to Use - Guides you with interactive voice instructions. Senses and adapts to your actions. Provides CPR coaching.
- Reliable - Comes with 4-year battery. Runs daily self-tests for readiness, virtually no maintenance needed. If HeartStart detects a problem, it chirps loudly to alert owner.
- Portable - Weighs just 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs). Take it wherever you go.
The Philips HeartStart Home Defibrillator is designed to treat one of the nation’s leading killers – sudden cardiac arrest (SCA). When SCA strikes, the electrical system of the heart short circuits. Shocking the heart into a normal rhythm is called defibrillation and is the only way to effectively treat the most common form of SCA.
The Philips HeartStart Home Defibrillator comes with everything you need:
- Philips HeartStart Home Defibrillator
- Red carry case with 911/EMS card
- Adult SMART Pads cartridge (lasts 2 years)
- Battery (lasts 4 years on standby)
- Training video
- 8-year exchange warranty on AED
Please consider these things before your purchase:
- If you have questions or concerns about your health, or an existing medical condition, please talk with your doctor. A defibrillator does not take the place of seeking medical care.
- You cannot use the HeartStart to treat yourself.
- Users may need to perform CPR.
- Responding to cardiac arrest may require you to kneel.
- Voice instructions and enclosed materials are in English.
- HeartStart provides audible and visible indicators when maintenance is required.
If you are considering a defibrillation program for your business or community, please call AED4life at 1-844-617-0585 for a quote.
|Philips OnSite Adult TRAINING Cartridge w/Pad Placement Guide||$79.00||Add to Cart|
|Philips FRx/OnSite/HS1 AED Replacement 4-Year Battery||$164.00||Add to Cart|
|Philips OnSite Refresh Pack Contains 1 Adult Cartridge and 1 OnSite battery||$226.00||Add to Cart|
|Philips Adult Pad Placement Guide||$36.00||Add to Cart|
|Philips Infant/Child Pad Placement Guide||$28.00||Add to Cart|