HeartSine Aviation AED
Product Code: 350-BAS-XX-10
- (1) HeartSine Samaritan AED
- (1) 4 Year Aviation Adult Pad-Pak with TSO-C142a.
- (1) Durable Carry Case
- (1) USB Data Cable
- FREE AED Management. Notification of expiring supplies and ongoing customer support to make owning and maintaining your AED simple.
Special order - call for ETA
Free Shipping for AED Purchases
Flexible Payment Options
I want to thank you for your good service. We received the orders (AED and cabinets). I was really happy to receive the free gift, I use a lot of those and it’s one of my fav gift to receive. I also appreciate the time you took to send me a personal message. You’re the best.
HeartSine's commitment to being a leader in the AED industry is evidenced by their rich history of innovation. Dating back to the mid-1960s, the Technical Experts at HeartSine have been at the forefront of portable defibrillation technology. This experience and expertise are evident in the design and features of the Samaritan device.
The HeartSine Samaritan PAD AED was designed with the untrained lay rescuer in mind. Ease of use, portability and innovation go hand in hand with the Samaritan PAD 350P. The Samaritan PAD 350P AED features HeartSine's unique Pad-Pak™ cartridge that eliminates the need to remember multiple expiration dates while significantly reducing the cost of AED ownership.
At only 2.4 lbs and half the overall size of other AEDs the Samaritan PAD AED is extremely portable, while earning the AED industry's highest IP rating (IP56) against moisture and dust.
- Smallest & Lightest AED Available
- Industry Best IP 56 Rating
- SCOPE® Biphasic Waveform
- Escalating, Low Energy Biphasic Waveform: 150J - 150J - 200J
- Innovative Pad-Pak™ cartridge
- Automatic Weekly Self Tests
- LED Status Indicator
- 4 Year Pad-Pak Cartridge Warranty
- New AHA Guideline Compliant!
- Incredibly small (8.0" x 7.25" x 1.9") & lightweight at only 2.4 lbs! The Heartsine Samaritan PAD is the smallest and lightest AED available.
- Semi Automatic Operation ensures that the rescuer maintains control.
- The PAD 350P utilizes HeartSine's patent pending SCOPE® Biphasic Waveform, or Self Compensating Output Pulse Envelope. The SCOPE® system gives unrivaled performance and optimizes defibrillation success.
- SCOPE® Biphasic Waveform automatically compensates energy, slope and envelope for patient impedance.
- Escalating, low energy biphasic waveform: 150J - 150J - 200J
- Always ready. A System Status Ready Indicator flashes to show that the complete system is operational and ready for use. Device automatically runs self check each week.
- The Samaritan PAD 350P AED features easy-to understand visual and voice prompts that guide a user through the process.
- The Samaritan PAD 350P AED is simple to maintain, the Pad-Pak™ cartridge combines battery and electrode pads, with only one expiration date to monitor.
- Low cost of ownership: The Pad-Pak™ Cartridge has a shelf life of 4 years from date of manufacture, offering significant savings over other defibrillators that require separate battery and pad units.
- The internal memory stores 90 minutes of ECG (full disclosure) and event/incident recording and is viewable via a Custom USB cable directly connected to PC and Saver™ EVO Windows-based data review software (included with AED; download after purchase)
- 4 Year Pad-Pak™ Cartridge reduces cost of AED ownership significantly!
- New AHA guidelines compliant!
Industry Best 10 Year AED Warranty!