Rotaid Solid Plus AED Cabinet with Alarm
Product Code: 11996-000447
Free Shipping for AED Purchases
Flexible Payment Options
Click here to see our Complete AED Packages
Rotaid Solid Plus *Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery*
The Rotaid Solid Plus is an innovative AED wall cabinet that ensures a recognizable and robust storage of your AED device. The characteristic round shape and colour make it easy to be found and recognized. The large AED logo, positioned in the transparent centre of the cover, leaves no room for interpretation. This is a life saving device.
The cabinet can be opened by an intuitive twist that removes the whole cover. The responder therefore has full access to the AED that hangs via a bracket for a quick and easy grab. The cover is attached to the back plate via a belt and needs no further attention from the responder. A stainless steel hook, attached to the bottom of the cabinet, can hold a seal, tag or other appliance.
The cover, equipped with recesses for an optimal grip and directive arrows, is made from 100% Polycarbonate. With a thickness of 5 millimetres it offers a solid protection and ensures a high grade of water- and dust resistance. Furthermore, the cover is fitted with UV filters, to protect from direct and indirect sunrays. Appearance decay, rust and accumulation of residue are excluded.
Rotaid AED Cabinet
The Rotaid Plus cabinet is non-manufacturer specific, meaning that it is suitable for storing defibrillators from Cardiac Science, HeartSine, Physio-Control Lifepak, Philips HeartStart FRX and Onsite and Zoll.
- Suitable for defibrillator unit storage only
- Unique round design with intuitive twist off cover
- Highly visible colour for ease of identification
- Equipped with a battery-powered audible alarm
- Circular vision panel makes it easy to identify the stored defibrillator
- High quality construction - made solely from recycled materials
- 100% polycarbonate cover fitted with UV filters to protect from direct and indirect sunlight
- Suitable for storing Cardiac Science, Physio-Control Lifepak, Philips HeartStart and Zoll defibrillators
- Defibrillator is hung on a simple bracket for quick and easy access
- Ideal for use in offices, shops, hotels and sports centres
- Additional protection against dust and moisture for industrial environments
New Rotaid Alarm System